Rx Cross Tape
Rx Cross Tape
The Rehband Cross Tape can be used to support tension, joint pain or stiff muscles. The patch consists of a special lattice shape and is stuck directly onto the acupuncture or pain point, whereby the mechanical properties of the lattice tape can have a pain-relieving effect*. It is easy to use and can be used on many parts of the body. It is comfortable on the skin and is durable. Ideal for sports & everyday life.
- Simple application
- Skin-friendly (latex-free acrylic adhesive)**
- Slightly water-repellent and sweat-resistant
- Different colors & sizes
- Contains no active substances/medicines
- Can relieve muscle tension
- Alternative to trigger point massage and acupuncture*
- Long wearing time
- Versatile area of application
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- At pain points
- Mosquito bites
- Joint problems
- Muscular tension
- Or on scars and headaches
* The application examples and explanations of the effect of the Cross-Tape are not based on any medical studies. The effect is not considered proven. The statements and articles are based on subjective, long-term experiences and application reports from customers, patients and trained therapists. The information on this page is not intended as a substitute for seeing a doctor, physical therapist or other professional.
** The use of this product may in rare cases cause skin irritation. If there is any sign of itching, redness or a rash, remove the tape immediately and contact your physical therapist or doctor.